The NIML within the Department of Biological Engineering is located in the Integrated Research and Innovation Center (IRIC) room 120 at the University of Idaho. Click here for NIML visitor information (parking / directions).
The IRIC building hosts discovery-based or interdisciplinary research across a broad spectrum of science, engineering and other disciplines. It is the university’s premier research facility and the showcase for a crossroads of advanced idea-generation and research addressing a constantly changing array of problems facing the world today.
975 W. 6th St. MS1122 Moscow, ID 83844-1122
- Click here for NIML visitor information (parking / directions).
- NIML geolocation: 46°43'44.1"N 117°00'46.8"W
- Exact geolocation on Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Z9BNR3gWcAH2
Attn: Bryn Martin / NIML
IRIC room 120
875 Perimeter Dr. MS1122
Moscow, ID 83844-1122
- IRIC Room 120F and 1/2 120G: Wet / dry lab
- IRIC Room 220k: BSL2 tissue testing and imaging lab
- IRIC Room 120G: 4 desks
- IRIC Room 111: Fabrication lab
- IRIC Room 118: Visiting scientist / Post-doctoral fellow offices
- IRIC 1st floor: workstation study space
Multiple meeting spaces are available to NIML researchers and collaborators.
- IRIC Room 105 (15 seat meeting space)
- IRIC Room 305 (30+ seat meeting space)
Biosafety and fume hoods
- 2 Labgard ES, Class II, Type A2 Biosafety cabinets
- 2 Supreme Air LV, Fume hoods
- 2 iMac imaging workstations with 32 GB ram and OsiriX MD software
- Dell Precision, Tower 7810, 196 GB ram, 40 cores, Tekplot, Ansys Fluent 18.0 +
- High-performance PC with GPU for graphics processing
- 1 PC solid modeling workstation with SolidWorks
- Bausch & Lomb Stereozoom 7 Dissecting Scope, Tag No. D542835
- Bausch & Lomb Light Source for Stereozoom 7 Scope, Tag No. D590704
- Nikon Binocular Microscope (SN 205232), Tag No. D526477
- Wolfe Dissecting Scope (SN 761591), Tag No. D542676
- Oculus VR Head Mounted Display, touch sensors and spatial sensor
- National Instruments DAQ USB-6363, 16-bit, 2.0 MS/s