- Understanding the coupling of cranial blood flow and the cerebrospinal fluid system: an in vivo and in silico study
- Measurement of brain volume change due to acute modification of intracranial pressure
- Construction and MRI testing of a 3D model of the spinal subarachnoid space
- Quantitative comparison of 4D MRI flow measurements and 3D computational fluid dynamics simulation of cerebrospinal fluid movement in the cervical spinal subarachnoid space
- Measurement and characterization of cough induced subarachnoid space pressure wave reverberations during lumbar puncture
- Are changes in intracranial pressure detectable by measurement of the cerebrospinal fluid velocity wave speed in the spinal canal?
- Measurement of cerebrospinal fluid velocity wave propagation speed in the spinal subarachnoid space in healthy subjects and patients with craniospinal disorders
- in vitro and in silico modeling of CSF wave transmission in the spinal subarachnoid space
- How well do 3D CFD simulations compare with 4D MRI flow measurements in the third ventricle?
- Finite element analysis of hydrocephalus: influence of heterogeneous cerebrospinal fluid content and anisotropic brain permeability
- Analytical model of normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Quantification of the Modulus of Elasticity and Dynamic Properties of Sylgard for Various Mixing Ratios, 2003-2006
- MR Measurement of Cerebrospinal Fluid Velocity Wave Speed in the Spinal Canal
- Spinal Subarachnoid Space Pressure Measurements in an In Vitro Spinal Stenosis Model: Implications on Syringomyelia Theories
- The influence of coughing on cerebrospinal fluid pressure in an in vitro syringomyelia model with spinal subarachnoid space stenosis
- What is the relative distribution of spinal subarachnoid space volumetric compliance in healthy subjects?
Sleep and breathing related
- Physiological impact of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) on cerebral blood flow and cerebrospinal fluid dynamics in healthy awake volunteers (MRI)
- Physiological impact of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) on total cerebral blood flow in healthy awake volunteers (ultrasound study)
- A prospective and controlled clinical study to evaluate the effect of ascending aortic reconstructive surgery on cardiovascular hemodynamics
- non-invasive measurement of cerebrovascular properties
- design and development of an improved vascular graft
Medical technology related