NIML Visitor Information
The NIML is located in the Integrated Research and Innovation Center (IRIC) at the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho. The building street address is APPROXIMATELY located at 975 W. 6th St., Moscow ID.
- NIML geolocation: 46°43'44.1"N 117°00'46.8"W
- Exact geolocation on Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Z9BNR3gWcAH2
- Room 120: Wet / dry lab
- Room 220k: BSL-2 tissue testing lab
- Room 111: Fabrication lab (3D printing, electronics etc)
- Room 118: Visiting Scientist Office
- IMPORTANT: Fill out and pay for a University of Idaho parking pass online before your visit (link below)
- Parking pass link ($2/day) https://aims.parking.uidaho.edu/permit.php?cmd=new
- Remember to print this permit before your visit and place it in your window.
- Visitors may park in lot 15 or 16 in the map below.
- Dr. Martin will reimburse you for your parking pass (please keep your receipt).
- After you park, please go to the 1st floor of the IRIC Building Room 120 or for conferences in Room 105