NIML Visitor Information
The NIML is located in the Integrated Research and Innovation Center (IRIC) at the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho. The building street address is APPROXIMATELY located at 975 W. 6th St., Moscow ID.
- NIML geolocation: 46°43'44.1"N 117°00'46.8"W
- Exact geolocation on Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Z9BNR3gWcAH2
- Room 120: Wet / dry lab
- Room 220k: BSL-2 tissue testing lab
- Room 111: Fabrication lab (3D printing, electronics etc)
- Room 118: Visiting Scientist Office
If you are staying at a nearby hotel (Monarch Hotel), you can walk to the lab (0.6 miles). Otherwise, please complete the instructions as follows:
- Fill out and pay for a University of Idaho parking pass online before your visit (link below)
- Parking pass link ($2/day) https://aims.parking.uidaho.edu/permit.php?cmd=new
- Remember to print this permit before your visit and place it in your window.
- Visitors may park in lot 15 or 16 in the map below.
- Dr. Martin will reimburse you for your parking pass (please keep your receipt).
- After you park, please go to the 1st floor of the IRIC Building Room 120 or for conferences in Room 105
The best price & quality hotel to stay within a 0.6 mile walking distance of the NIML is the Monarch Hotel http://moscowmonarch.com/
- Room rates range from $80 - $125 / night.
Three airports are located nearby University of Idaho (PUL, LWS, GEG). GEG in Spokane has the most flight options.
PUL: Moscow-Pullman Regional airport (PUL) is located 9 minutes driving distance from University of Idaho
- Best flights to PUL are on Alaska Airlines
- Taxi service is available from PUL to University of Idaho: http://www.flypuw.com/transportation/taxi-cabs-hotel-courtesy-shuttles/
GEG: Spokane International airport (GEG) is located 1 hour 34 minutes driving distance north of University of Idaho
- Many direct flights to GEG are possible
- The Wheatland Express airport shuttle is available to University of Idaho with limited travel times: http://www.wheatlandexpress.com/airportexpress/
- Car rental from GEG airport is likely your best option to get to University of Idaho
LWS: Lewiston Regional airport (LWS) is located 41 minutes driving distance south of University of Idaho
- Best flights to LWS are on Alaska Airlines