Dr. Martin's research interests include neurohydrodynamics of craniospinal disorders, intrathecal drug delivery, cardiovascular hemodynamics, in vitro and numerical modeling of cerebrospinal fluid, medical technology and devices. He is currently a principle investigator and co-investigator for a number of clinical research studies employing MRI, cerebrovascular ultrasound and medical instrumentation. When not in the lab, Dr. Martin's free time is enjoyed writing music and taking walks with his family.
For a CV of Dr. Martin's work please click media:vita_martin.pdf.
For a list of Dr. Martin's publications click here
- Bryn A. Martin, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Biological Engineering
- Affiliate Faculty in Neuroscience and Mechanical Engineering
- Affiliate Faculty in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- University of Idaho, Moscow, ID
- Affiliate Faculty in Neurosurgery, University of Washington
- e: brynm[@]uidaho[.]edu
- telUS: +001.330.475.9747
- skype: bryn.andrew.martin
- web: http://www.niml.org